Friday, September 12, 2014

Flea Market @ RiverVale Mall on 13th-14th Sept (Sat and Sun)

Writing Mood: 8/10
 
Still wondering how to spend your weekend?
 
 

How about joining me to the flea market at River Vale mall?
I'll be there this coming Saturday and Sunday, from 10am to 8pm.
 
 
Rivervale Mall is located in Sengkang, a new housing estate in the north eastern part of Singapore and adjacent to the Sengkang Light Rail Transit (LRT) loop, near Rumbia LRT station.
 

As refer to the floor plan below, I am located at Booth 20!
I guess by the time you walked to my booth, your hands will be full of shopping items! LOL!

 

If you are travelling by public transport, you have to take to Sengkang MRT to switch to LRT.
Rumbia LRT is just 2 stops away!
 

I'm not sure how am I going to settle my lunch or dinner yet :(

I will be alone at my booth, so do come and find me if you have no plans this weekend!
Anyway, see you this weekend! :D

No comments: